I saw a 100 day photo challenge on facebook and thought it was cool. So rather than posting it on fb for the world to see, I thought I’d mosey on over here and use it as an excuse to update this page every once in a while/day. Challenge, indeed!
To get started:
Day 01 -A picture of yourself with fifteen facts
1. I like to dance
2. Baking is my favorite. Doing dishes is not. This is a problem.
3. I have 3 housemates. Two of them are Turkish (I think), one of them only comes home once a week, and one of them is a retired Chemistry teacher.
4. I’m almost always the baby in my group of friends.
5. I wish VA had really big snowplows and laws about not parking on the street when it snows. (This is code for I miss CT in the winter.)
6. I recently attended the March for Life in DC. It was okay. I was kind of disappointed by how anti-climactic it felt. But, go babies!
7. I liked my job until about two weeks ago. Now I’m bored.
8. I don’t know what I want to do with my life. Scratch that, I do know, but I don’t know how I want to pay the rent until I get what I really want.
9. I love reading. And books. And the way a new book smells.
10. I bought a Keurig for my birthday. We’re best friends.
11. I wish I were gutsier when it comes to guys. Instead, I generally feel like I’m 12.
12. Sometimes I see myself from an objective view and I make me cringe, but I don’t know how to change and still be me. I think I try to be me so hard sometimes that it just comes off wrong.
13. I bought a pretty, sexy salsa dancing dress, but I’m afraid to wear it. It’s very short.
14. I have been recognized by my legs before.
15. This is my first full weekend off since the beginning of November. It’s been very lazy and enjoyable.